Saturday 24 September 2011

Highlights of MSFW- @city square runways- Marcs Runway

Some more highlights once again of MSFW, as there were quite a few to get through...phew, it's taken me a while to get them all up! Almost there...

The City Square was once again host to a free lunchtime runway show that I was rather excited by as it featured three brands I know and love. Marcs, Jigsaw and David Lawrence.

This post focuses on MARCS and a collection that had me wishing to run from my chair and straight to the shops. A good sign I thought! This collection you could easily incorporate into your wardrobe and mix and match them in years to come as they come from a very classic attitude of great fabrics, classic prints and good solid colour. Add some accessories to change up the look and you will be looking in style always, which is better than looking on trend I say, as trends come and go, but classic style and confidence in what your wearing never goes out of style.


Great use of accessories for colour blocking and popping.






My absolute favorite outfit. So timeless.




So cute with the blazer and hat.


Bold stripes make a great statement wardrobe piece, and in my opinion- you can never have enough!




Check out those shoes! Ooo la la!



Stay tuned for David Lawrence and Jigsaw post...

No comments:

Post a Comment