Tuesday 20 September 2011

Highlights of MSFW- Boutique Designer Series Show 2


I was so excited about this show and SUPER excited that I got to go and be part of the atmosphere.
The Melbourne town hall certainly had a buzz about it, the crowd, equally fashionable, knew they were going to be in store for some colour and wearable fashion by designers that provide playful clothes with great attitude and stories to them.

The best accessory for MSFW 
The face of MSFW gets the crowd in the mood before the show starts

To my delight, the fashion did not disappoint and had a very retro flavor about it, offset by some great accessories including spotted hair scarfs and sunglasses. 
I felt like I was transported to a technicolour movie of the 50's with my favorite Hollywood starlets parading just for me! How divine! They were some very beautiful starlets too I might add!

A flowing Nevenka number. So excited to meet designer Rosemary Masic after the show!
Runway strut- and that amazing hair!
And for a little glamour and sparkle

Colour and print was the order for the night







The grand finale 

Designers featured in the Boutique Designer Series Runway Series:

  • ALICE EUPHEMIA
  • DHINI
  • FAT
  • GORMAN
  • GREEN WITH ENVY
  • KINGS OF CARNABY
  • LEONARD ST
  • LIFE WITH BIRD
  • MEGAN PARK
  • NEVENKA
  • OBUS

No comments:

Post a Comment