Wednesday 5 September 2012

MSFW Designer Runway Runway 1- Colour, Print, Metallic and bold!

Last night, the first of the runway shows kicked off for MSFW and it was an array of bold colour, metallic, feathers, beads and gorgeous silhouettes. With styling by Peter Simon Phillips, the standouts for me were Christine with her impeccable selection of European clothes including Lanvin and Etro, Gwendolynne who just knows how to make a woman look a million dollars with stunning gowns complimented by headpieces by Richard Nylon, Aurelio Costarella with pops of fun colour and whimsy that put a cheer in my heart and Lui Hon who always delivers amazing cuts and silhouettes for a woman. I'm in total love with his blue two piece that to me has a bit of an 80's flair- in a totally good way! But more on Aurelio & Lui in my next post. Here's a taste of Part 1 with Part 2 to follow. I'm off to watch the documentary Tom Ford Visionaries in the Deep in Vogue season at ACMI before another show tonight. Is it bad to complain that my feet hurt already? See you soon...
Scanlan & Theodore 
Maticevski
Gwendolynne 
Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment