Wednesday 12 September 2012

Happy 1st Birthday GT GADABOUT!

source here
Well the day has actually come where GT GADABOUT is actually having its 1st birthday! And what better way to celebrate than with cats & cake! I never thought I would finally set up this blog that has been a pipe dream for years when I finally got sick of talking about it and launched it in time for the Melbourne Spring Fashion Week last year. And here I am now a year later, still reporting on the festival and fashions and have watched this steadily grow and so I would just like to thank everyone who clicked on a link to get here, typed my address into your browser or is a regular visitor. It really is an amazing feeling that you can be talking to the rest of the world from your computer and it humbles me to know that what I have put on this blog has been looked at and enjoyed by many. I hope I continue to provide you with content that interests and entertains you and by all means, I would love to hear from you and get your feedback. Thanks again for giving me a reason to keep doing this crazy thing called blogging and help yourself to a slice of cake-if the cat lets you! xxGT

No comments:

Post a Comment