Tuesday 29 November 2011

Street Spotting



I spotted (pardon the pun) this gorgeous girls retro dress as I was crossing the road and couldn't help but think how modern and timeless it looks in today's landscape. We had a lovely chat on the sidewalk about fashion and what I deemed as style, and I think she fit the bill perfectly. Style is something that comes from the wearer and the clothes bring it out, but the clothes should never wear you. Unfortunately, I see so many women who buy off the rack and are allowing a trend the wear them and their own personality is getting lost in the mix.


Simply elegant and such a flattering cut that shapes her body beautifully.


Love the pussy bow- the only accessory needed for this dress.


A classic shoe to cap off the outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment