Tuesday 9 July 2013

Welcome to GT GADABOUT!!

Well I have certainly dreamt about this day for a very, very long time and I'm glad it has finally come! As I hinted at in my last post, something new began for me on the night of the winter solstice. I officially opened up an Etsy store under the name of gt gadabout of course!
For those of you who are new to Etsy, I apologise in advance for the damage your wallet may endure, but it is a wonderful on line site of handmade, vintage and craft supplies full of amazingly talented sellers from all over the world! I am super excited to be able to share my love of handmade and limited edition accessories with you as I am all about colour and whimsy and enjoy making bright pieces that will hopefully inspire and enliven your day. I do hope you check out my store, I will be continuously adding new items every week and am looking forward to meeting you on Etsy and any feedback you'd like to pass on. The store will grow and evolve into other lines, but as with all things, they take time, but stay tuned. It doesn't matter where in the world you are as I offer international shipping, so happy days for everyone!! I'd love you to pass my shop on to anyone that may be interested and I look forward to sharing more about my new venture and Etsy journey with you all. xxgt

Find me at www.etsy.com/shop/gtgadabout
Twitter.com/gtgadabout

No comments:

Post a Comment