Tuesday 2 October 2012

The Music, the Fashion, the Glam that is the Scissor Sisters

Source here
Last week I couldn't stop smiling, for no other reason than I got to spend an evening with my favourite band The Scissor Sisters who performed in Melbourne in our newly renovated Hamer Hall. They were here to tour their Magic Hour album and it was more than a magic hour I tell you! The energy both on and off the stage was so captivating and so amazing to see such an eclectic audience all with one thing in common- the Sisters and our enthusiasm in having one big Kiki! The last time I saw the Sisters was maybe two years ago when a surprise appearance from Kylie Monogue also happened on stage where she performed a number with them. Their outfits have not only gotten more extravagant so has their energy-it has never wained-they danced whether they felt like it or not! And for that alone-I love them! You certainly could convince yourself that you were at a happening club in New York and taken on a fantastic musical journey, and I always feel sad when it's over and I can't see them for a while. But I always have the music to keep me going and my ipod will tell you-most played is definitely ALL of their albums. Well I'm actually listening to them now as I blog! To me, they are a whole entertainment package starting with music, choreography and of course fashion. Their look is so unique to them and they are not afraid to go there and try anything-especially Jake Shears. Ana Matronic always has amazing silhouettes with strong lines and great stage presence and colour will most likely feature. They have my utmost respect for all they give their fans and for the visual feast they always provide us and I thought it only fitting that for a fashion blog, I feature my fashion inspirations. I hope you too enjoy a glimpse of the ever changing, always entertaining Scissor Sisters.
Source here
Source here
Source here
Source here
Source here
Source here
Source here
Source here
Source here
Source here
Source here
Source here
Source here
Source here
Source here
Source here
Source here

No comments:

Post a Comment