Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!

Source here

Happy Halloween! A day to bring out your pumpkins and hack into them and dress up and get free candy! Sounds good, but also a day to remember spirits passed and offer blessings to them as a way of celebration. Naturally I chose to focus on cats and how they have long been associated with Halloween and anything mystical and spooky- especially black cats, but that's just because cats have a superior sense and can communicate with spirits and sense them before we do. Bless them, they're so smart. I'm honouring the spirit of my departed black and white cat and all the souls that have left this earth to begin their next journey. On this Halloween in particular, I'd like to pay respect for all those who died in the wake of Hurricane Sandy and to wish all my American readers the hope, strength and resilience to carry on in the aftermath of natures devastation. I hope you find more treats than tricks and invite those good spirits to guide you through your days. Blessed be. 

Source here
Source here
Source here
Source here


No comments:

Post a Comment