Tuesday 11 October 2011

What's happening down south James?



I have a rather stylish friend named James whom every time I see him, I always look down at his feet and am in awe as I exclaim, "What's happening down south James?" He responds with the most infectious laugh as I proceed to pull up his pant legs to reveal the delightful, often striped colourful socks teamed up with some rather dapper pairs of shoes! 

I started photographing them because I thought that it is fantastic to see someone put so much attention to detail on the last part of their outfit. The shoe and sock combination is a great place to show a bit of personality. 

So look out for future posts on what's happening down south!













PS: If you are looking for sock inspiration- check out designer Paul Smith for a great place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment