Monday 9 January 2012

A Bright New Year!


Hello Readers! I am so excited to be able to bring you this post, on the first day of my newly (re-installed) internet in my home! You may recall that I have been most frustrated being without internet now for almost 3 months as my former (so nice to say that now) provider has caused me much grief and left me without any service. You don't realise how much you depend on it until it's gone, a saying true to most things, so today when two very lovely gentlemen rectified that for me and I saw the lights flash on my new modem I swear it felt like Christmas again!




It got me thinking that sometimes in life you can feel as though you have been dealt a bad hand. 


And then other times, you look down and see that it is as bright as you wish to see it. Hence, I have painted my nails in as many of the brightest colours that I have to start the year off with a bright, hopeful and optimistic mindset.


And it is when you are in that frame of mind, you come across all sorts of amazing things, like these sparklers I found in the sand at the beach yesterday. One week on from New Years and the sentiment still remains the same- let's party, let's get creative, stylish and have fun with whatever hand we get dealt.

No comments:

Post a Comment